The presented tyre is marked with 3PMSF symbol (Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake). It means that the tyre meets the EU requirements for winter tyres. The symbol is awarded after thorough tests of a tyre model in terms of snow grip.Dunlop SP Winter Response is a model of winter tyres that belongs to the premium class. It is designed for passenger cars. The tyre provides the best handling in harsh winter conditions prevailing on the European roads. Dunlop SP Winter Response has been appreciated by many tyre tests conducted around the world. When buying Dunlop SP Winter Response tyres you get:
- Excellent control over your vehicle on all types of winter conditions - safety in the snow, slush, as well as on dry and wet surfaces,
- Even and slow tread wear - long service life of the product,
- Short braking distances - minimized risk of breakage on slippery surfaces,
- Ecological product - lower fuel consumption,
- Low noise level – high driving comfort.
Dunlop SP Winter Response guarantees the highest quality. It provides excellent performance in city traffic, as well as on highways. Dunlop Tyres was established in 1985. Before that date it existed since 1889 as Dunlop Rubber. The company is associated with motorsports. In the years 2003 – 2006 it supplied tyres for British Touring Car Championship. It also provides tyres for the teams competing in V8 Supercars Championship. In addition, Dunlop works with athletes participating in Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and American La Mans Series. Dunlop Tyres is placed among the leading tyre manufacturers.